Tea is the perfect gift. For yourself for precious moments of solitude, and for them as you show your care from afar. Having guests? Tea is the perfect gesture of hospitality and kids young and old can enjoy a special teatime.
Whether your loved one is a tea lover, new to tea, or (gasp!) isn’t a tea drinker yet, Zhi Tea has over 100 organic teas for you to give. There truly is a tea for everyone and this holiday, you could be the one who introduces them to their new favorite.
For your tea personalities, consider the following suggestions:
- Give Strength: Pu erh. Strong, black tea with bold flavor. Great for leaders and ex-coffee drinkers
- Give Peace: Egyptian Chamomile. Soft, with notes of honey. Great for moms, teachers and bosses.
- Give Joy: Sweet Desert Delight. Caffeine free rooibos w/coconut and star anise. Great for kids, grandparents and hostesses.
- Give Health: Cherry Sencha. Smooth Japanese green tea with subtle fruit notes. Great for your personal trainer, college student.
- Give Beauty: White Rose. Feminine, aromatic. High in antioxidants. Great for your special lady friend and your book club pals.
- Give Thanks: Turkish Spice Mint. Caffeine free with cloves and cinnamon. Great for teachers, yogis, anyone you appreciate.
What Zhi Tea do you love to give?